Singapore Company Incorporation Package #SGLLC03 - Incorporation with Nominee Director and Bank Account for Foreign Entrepreneurs
Singapore Company Incorporation Package for Foreign Entrepreneurs - who do not need to reside in Singapore and also need a bank account in Singapore or Hong Kong.
1. Singapore Company Incorporation Package - Services and Fees
(1) Pre- & Post-Incorporation - USD750.00
||Name check and reservation |
||Preparation of memorandum & articles of the company and other incorporation documents |
||Preparation of registration forms |
||Professional & Filing Fees |
||E-Certificate of incorporation |
||Preparation of compliance corporate kit, including corporate seal, share certificates, register and minutes book |
||Minutes of first board meeting |
||Resolution to open a bank account |
(2) Corporate Secretarial Service - USD350.00 / Per Annum
Singapore Companies Act requires all Singapore Companies to appoint a local Singapore resident to as Company Secretary to handle on-going statutory compliance matters. Kaizen can act as the named Company Secretary for your Company to comply with ACRA requirements.
||ACRA Compliance Alert & Reminders |
||Named Company Secretary registered with ACRA for 12 months |
||Maintaining the statutory books, preparation of all relevant minutes for Directors?and Shareholders?meetings. |
(3) Registered Office - USD200.00 / Per Annum
||A Private Limited Company requires a minimum of one individual Director who has to be ordinarily resident in Singapore. Kaizen can act as your nominee Director** to satisfy the Companies Act requirement. |
(4) Nominee Director - USD1,500.00 / Per Annum
Provision of one local Singapore resident to act as Nominee Director of your Singapore company so as to meet the statutory requirements of registration.
(5) Corporate Account with a leading international bank - USD425
We will assist you to set up a corporate bank account for your Singapore company in Singapore or Hong Kong. Please contact us for details.
Total Package Price = (1) + (2) + (3) + (4) + (5) = USD3,225.00
Important Note: In addition to the fee for acting as Nominee Director as stated in (4) above, we will also collect a refundable security deposit of USD1,500.00. The deposit will be full refunded at the time when we cease to provide the nominee sservice. Your company also provides a suitable indemnity, to protect our nominee Director(s).
- Incorporation on the Same Day (please allow 3 days for the ACRA to issue the Certificate of Incorporation and 3 days to make the Company Kit and delivery), upon Company name reservation approval from ACRA.
- All evaluation & follow-ups are performed by Senior Corporate Consultants
- All services are performed under one roof
The Package Fees cover the Pre- & Post-Incorporation process, Nominee Local Director including One Year Corporate Secretarial service to take care of on going statutory requirements.
2. Singapore Company Incorporation Procedure
- Fill up our order form providing information on the choice of company name, nature of business, and details of the shareholders / directors.
- Submit the form back to Kaizen for check of name availability and preparation of pre-incorporation documents for signing
- Upon payment, company is incorporated immediately.
Set-up Requirements for Formation of Private Limited Company
- Minimum 1 Shareholder + 1 Director + 1 Company Secretary
- Shareholders may be corporations or individuals
- At least one Director must be a resident of Singapore. i.e. Singapore Citizen/ Singapore Permanent Resident (PR)/ Singapore Employment Pass Holder. Our package fee already covers the provision of one local Nominee Director for one year
- The Shareholder can also act as Director
- The Company Secretary has to be Singapore resident. Our package fee already covers the provision of the Company Secretary for one year
- Sole shareholder and director cannot act as Company Secretary
- Minimum initial paid-up share capital is S$1.00
- A Singapore Private Limited Company must have a Registered Address in Singapore. Our package fee already cover the provision of the Registered Office for one year
3. Time Frame for the Company
The company registration takes anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks. In a typical case, the registration could be done in 2 days. The bank account opening normally takes 7 days.
4. Payment Term and Methods
We require full payment in advance. As to payment method, please click here to browse the payment methods currently available.
Read more on Company Formation and Registration in Singapore
For further information or assistance, please call us at
Hong Kong Office: +852 2341 1444
Singapore Office: +65 6883 1061, +65 6883 1162
Shenzhen Office: +86 755 8268 4480
Shanghai Office: +86 21 6439 4114
Beijing Office: +86 10 6210 1890
or send email to email@example.com.