Marshall Islands Company Incorporation Package #MIIBC01 - Company Registration This is the most basic package. In any case you also need to set up a corporate account for your Marshall Islands company in Hong Kong, you may want to consider our Marshall Islands Company Incorporation Package #MIIBC03- Company Registration and Corporate Bank Account.
1. Marshall Islands Company Registration Services
Marshall Islands International Business Company Registration (for company with share capital of no more than USD50,000 and without Chinese name):USD850
With a standard share capital of USD50,000, the registration fee together with the first year maintenance fee is USD850. In particular, the fee covers:
1. first year licence fee
2. first year registered agent and registered office
3. one complete company kit
4. our incorporation service charge
(1) A extra fee of USD150 is applicable if Chinese name is also registered.
(2) The fees stated above does not include delivery fee, if any.
2. Step by Step to Register a new Marshall Islands Company
You confirm and engage Kaizen to register an offshore company by either sending Kaizen an email or fax. If so requested, Kaizen will prepare and sign an engagement letter with you. Please note we require full payment in advance before providing services.
Kaizen issue an invoice of the fees and email the invoice to you and you arrange payment by check, bank transfer or wiring or Paypal. Detailed instructions will be provided upon confirmation of order.
You provide to Kaizen either by fax or scan and email the following materials:
1. Proposed company name, either in English only or both English and Chinese;
2. One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each shareholder; if shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
3. One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each director; if director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
4. Amounts of authorized share capital and issued capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder.
5. A brief description of the principal business activities of the Company.
Kaizen check the availability of the proposed company name. If available and after payment confirmed, Kaizen proceed to registration; if not available, Kaizen will go back to you for more company names and perform the availability search again.
Kaizen receive the Certificate of Incorporation from the Registrar of Companies.
Kaizen attend to the followings:
1. Printing Memorandum and Articles of Association
2. Prepare minutes of First Board Meeting
3. Prepare Application for Allotment of Share(s) for each shareholder
4. Prepare Consent to Act as Director for each director
5. Update Register of Members
6. Update Register of Directors
7. Prepare Share Certificate
8. Carve Common Seal and rubber chop
Kaizen arrange to deliver the above documents/materials (together known as Company Kit) to you.
Upon receipt of the Company Kit, you sign the following documents:-
1. Application for allotment of shares
2. Minutes of First Board Meeting
3. Consent to Act as Director
4. Share Certificate
and then either fax or scan and email a copy of the duly signed documents as listed above to Kaizen. Registration procedures completed.
If you also need a corporate bank account in Hong Kong for your Marshall Islands company, you may want to consider our incorporation package #MIIBC03 which comes with a corporate bank account with HSBC Hong Kong.
3. Documents and Information Required for Incorporation
Documents and Information needed to be provided by you for the purpose of company registration
1. A photocopy of identity card or passport of each director and shareholder
2. Residential addresses with proof of all directors and shareholders, such as utility bill, telephone bill.
3. Proposed name of the company
4. Amount of share capital (unless otherwise advised, all company will be incorporated with a standard share capital of USD50,000) and percentage of shareholding by each shareholder, if more than one shareholder
4. Time Frame
The whole processes for the tailor-made and readymade companies could be completed in around 7 days and 2 days respectively.
5. Documents Given to Clients after Completion of Registration
1. Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation
2. Three (3) copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association
3. Ten (10) copies of share certificate
4. Register of Members and Register of Directors
5. Common Seal and company chop
6. Minutes for the appointment of first director(s)
6. Time of Billing
Upon receipt of your order, we will issue an invoice to you for your settlement. We require full payment in advance.
7. Payment Method
We currently only accept Hong Kong Dollar check, cash or TT and payment by Paypal. Please note that a handling charge/commission is of 4% on the invoice amount is applicable for payment by Paypal. Please click here for payment methods .
8. Marshall Islands IBC Maintenance Obligation and Costs
With a standard share capital less than or of USD50,000, the annual maintenance fee of a Marshall Islands company for second year and thereafter is USD650, which includes annual licence fee, registered agent and registered office fees.
The annual renewal or maintenance fee is payable to the Registry before the anniversary day of the company and therefore the payment should reach us at least one month before the anniversary day.
Possible late renewal penalty:
- Within 2 months of renewal date = USD650 + 10%
- Over 2 months of renewal date = USD650 + 50%
- Over 5 months, the company will be struck off from the registration.
We will send an annual renewal notice together with our invoice for the annual renewal fees to our clients in relation to the annual renewal by email two month before it falls due. It is very important that we are always being updated of any change of your contact details.
In any case you also need to set up a corporate account for your Marshall Islands company in Hong Kong, you may want to consider our Marshall Islands Company Incorporation Package #MIIBC03- Company Registration and Corporate Bank Account.
For further information or assistance, please call us:
Hong Kong Office: +852 2341 1444
Singapore Office: +65 6295 2884
Shenzhen Office: +86 755 8268 4480
Shanghai Office: +86 21 6439 4114
Beijing Office: +86 10 6874 8420
or send email to email@example.com .