Samoa Company Registration Fees and Registration Procedures (Custom Made Company)
1. Samoa Company Registration Fee
Our registration fee together with the first year maintenance fee for a Samoan company are USD850 excluding delivery fee. In particular, the fee covers:
1. first year licence fee
2. first year registered agent fee and year registered office fee
3. one complete company kit
4. our incorporation service charges
A extra USD150 will be charged for addition of Chinese company name.
2. Documents to be provided by client for incorporation
1. Photocopy of passport of each of the shareholder and director
2. Residential address with proof, such as utility bills, telephone bills
3. Proposed name of the company
4. A brief description of the principal business activities of the proposed Samoa company
5. Amount of share capital (unless otherwise advised, all company will be incorporated with a standard share capital of USD1,000,000) and percentage of shareholding by each shareholder, if more than one shareholder
3. Time Frame
The whole incorporation process could be completed in 14 days.
4. Documents Given to Clients after Registration
1. Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation
2. Three (3) copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association
3. Ten (10) copies of share certificate
4. Register of Members and Register of Directors
5. Common Seal and company chop
6. Minutes for the appointment of first director(s)
5. General Procedures for Registration of a Tailor-made Samoa company through Kaizen
You confirm and engage Kaizen to register your Samoa offshore company by either sending Kaizen an email or fax. If so requested, Kaizen will prepare and sign an engagement letter with you.
You provide to Kaizen either by fax or scan and email the following materials:
1 Proposed company name, either in English only or Chinese only or both;
2 One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each shareholder; if any shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
3 One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each director; if any director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
4 Amounts of authorized share capital and issued capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder.
Kaizen check the availability of the proposed company name. If available, Kaizen proceed to registration; if not available, Kaizen will go back to you for more company names and perform the availability search again.
Kaizen receive the Certificate of Incorporation from the Registrar of Companies.
Kaizen attend to the followings:
1. Printing Memorandum and Articles of Association
2. Prepare minutes of First Board Meeting
3. Prepare Application for Allotment of Share(s) for each shareholder
4. Prepare Consent to Act as Director for each director
5. Update Register of Members
6. Update Register of Directors
7. Prepare Share Certificate
8. Carve Common Seal and rubber chop
Kaizen arrange to deliver the above documents/materials (together known as Company Kit) to you.
Upon receipt of the Company Kit, you sign the following documents:-
1. Application for allotment of shares
2. Minutes of First Board Meeting
3. Consent to Act as Director
4. Share Certificate
and then either fax or scan and email a copy of the duly signed documents as listed above to Kaizen. Registration procedures completed.
6. Optional Services
Corporate Nominee Director: USD400 each/per annum
Corporate Nominee Shareholder: USD300 each/per annum
Certificate of Good Standing: USD175
Certificate of Incumbency: USD175
7. Maintenance Fee
Annual maintenance cost for company with a share capital of no more than USD50,000 for second year and thereafter is US$650 which covers annual licence fee, annual registered agent and annual registered office fees.
Also see: Samoa Company Registration Fees and Registration Procedures (Readymade Company)
For further information or assistance, please call us:
Hong Kong Office: +852 2341 1444
Shenzhen Office: +86 755 8268 4480
Shanghai Office: +86 21 6439 4114
Beijing Office: +86 10 6874 8420
or send email to email@example.com.